Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Transits of Jove and Saturn

Zodiac Astrology

My Lunar First Saturn is very bad. I hope there will be relief after Nov 1, when Saturn transits Leo in Sidereal Astrology. Jupiter moves over to Scorpio on Oct 27. It moves to my fifth. It should give me more luck. I am basing a lot on this noble science, which has given good returns, particularly in the stock market. Jove in the Fifth can really catapult me to heights. So I am anxiously looking for this positive transit !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saνed as a favoгіtе, I like your ωebsіte!


Take a lοok at my ωeb sіte; voyance

Anonymous said...

Gingivitis caused by bacteria building up between the teeth
and gums that cause inflammation and bleeding. Smoking also weakens your immune system, making your more vulnerable to
conditions like gingivitis. People suffering from asthma, sinusitis,
cold and allergies are often advised to take steam baths.



Also visit my webpage :: Natural Cure For Gingivitis