Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Saturn moves over to Leo on July 15


I will be happy indeed when Saturn moves over to Leo. Saturn in Janma or the Lunar First has really taken a heavy toll of mental peace and happiness, even though He has not touched the economic sphere. For Cancerians, this is a huge relief.
Better times can be expected for Pushya, Ashlesha and the last quarter of Punarvasu.
For the past six weeks when He retrograded in Cancer, Saturn has been devastating my health, time and mental peace. All sorts of problems visited me ( Nana Roga Shucham ). My mother expired. She used to say ( she knew Astrology ) that she will go during my Elarata Saturn and her prediction became true.
Lunar First Saturn took a heavy toll of my health. I was putting in 12 hours of work on the Net, as I have to manage five sites and 13 blogs. I have to ping feeds, submit urls daily. Also do Article Marketing and Zine Marketing and work without rest has taken its price !
I expect better health during Saturn's second transit, which begins from July 15 !

No comments: