Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Upgradation of EastroVedica to 100 MB

Yesterday I upgraded EastroVedica to 100 MB. We changed the server and I had to upload about 1600 files. Pls pardon for the delay. Only for one hour was the site not working yesterday. It did not affect site traffic much. As Internet connectivity was not proper, it was a tough task for me to upload 1000 odd files, but I did it from 0500 PM to 0900 PM, as I wanted the site to be visible. Some images did not fit in properly. I still have some matrimonial files to upload. There were some problems with the earlier server, as files were not uploaded properly. Now we have files to the size of 77 MB. I intend to add more Naturopathy articles to it.

As files were not uploaded on the previous server, I was afraid my monthly forecast files may not be uploaded. Hence the change of server. Now it is faster and better

No comments: