Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Software Development

I started Software Development in 1997. Our Deluxe software is a huge one, with more than 1200 files. It was hard, heavy work, without any rest. The website was started in 1999, March 09. I dont know why the number 9 is so prominent in my life. Zodiac Computers was started on 09 Mar 1988 and the site exactly 11 years later. May be because Mars is a functional benefic in my chart, as he owns the 10th & 5th for Cancer Ascendants. The guy who did the site kept the id and password to himself and so I could not change the web pages without his permission. The first site was not even 1 MB. I took an oath that I will not let anyone do the web designing and that I will do it myself. The site was 10 MB in 2002 and later on I expanded it to 50 MB. I have no rest now, with Software Upgradation and Website Upgradation !

No comments: