Thursday, September 07, 2006

Stock Market Astrology Software

Zodiac AstrologyWe started Zodiac Computers ( Astrology ) in 1988. Our aim was to provide quality astrological service. Since there was no time to create a software at that time, I had to buy one astro sw from the market. I was dabbling in the Stock Market from 1988 and so I had no time to create a software or that idea never entered my mind. The Indian Stock Market, with its ups & downs, was developing. I knew there is a rationale behind the rise and fall of the Stock Market. Dow Jones Theory & Elliot Wave Theory were quite logical and so I thought I can use Astrology for Stock Market Analysis. Later on, in 1997, pressure was upon me to create an Astrology Software, as the software I was using was inadequate, particularly in the field of Synastry. I started a site in 1999, which gave me an opportunity to rise from obscurity to omnipresence, so to say. I had not rested after 1997 ! The only rest I got was on Bandh or Hartal days, when working was prohibited by political parties !

No comments: